Surf & Yoga
Every morning we start the day with a yoga session followed by a surf session. Our yoga classes are designed to accommodate all ages and all levels.
Why yoga & surfing?
Combining yoga & surfing is a natural thing because both activities seek to achieve a maximum level of relaxation by meditating on the mat or on the surfboard. There is something really special with yoga & surfing, that is, one needs some kind of mind stillness to handle both. Additionally, yoga helps to build flexibility and strength needed to polish the surfing performance. This is why we encourage combining these two amazing workouts, i.e., to get the most of both. However, the most important thing about yoga & surfing is that it is practicable by everybody: you only need passion, practice, the mat, the board, and the ocean. So we are really happy to see you with us in our retreats.
The yoga lessons are a good mix of strengthening, stretching and balance exercises as well as stress relief and regeneration. Thus, join us for a fantastic yoga session on our rooftop after a day of surfing to enjoy the sea breeze, feel the power of the waves and take a real break from your daily life, support your balance, improve agility and deepen your breathing.
Who is it for?
Our yoga classes are designed to accommodate all ages and all levels. Each participant is motivated and encouraged by her/his individual potential. The lesson is around 1 hour and includes strengthening and stretching exercises oriented to help improving the surfing adventure. Classes include a variety of standing, sitting, shoulder openers and relaxation poses so your body can fully recover and prepare for the next day.
Yoga & Surf Retreat
In the Yoga & Surfing retreat, we propose yoga classes every day. Yoga is a big part of the treat for those who are interested. If you don’t feel that yoga is your thing, or you want to skip a class, that is totally fine as well. Our treat is mainly focused on surfing because that is where we initially found ourselves and started to chase our dream. But, we believe yoga is a very important complement to surfing. Imagine waking up, doing yoga, and then catching your first waves in amazing surf spot. It’s just such a great combination and unique life experience. Our instructors are well experienced in both yoga and in surfing, so they can teach all levels from beginner courses to more advanced ones.
Yoga & Surf
- Accommodation at the surf camp (7 nights) with healthy daily breakfast
- Packed lunch (with meat, different each day + fruit + cookies + water)
- Daily delicious Moroccan dinner (except Saturdays)
- 5 Yoga Sessions
- 5 days Surf lessons for Beginners & Improvers
- 5 days transport to the surf spots
- High-quality surfboards, wetsuits, and leash
- 1 trip to Paradise valley or Souk
- Professional knowledge guides getting you to the best waves for your ability
- Return Agadir Airport or bus station transfers (for minimum 7 night stay)
- Photo album of your best surf moments
- Free WiFi
- Couples are automatically booked in a private double room
Surf & Yoga
- 270€ / 3 days
- 450€ / 5days
- 550€ / week
- 800€ / 10 days
- 1020€ / 14 days
- Prices are per person in shared room
650€ p.P. Single Room with private Bath
- Return transport to Agadir Airport or bus station transfers for minimum 7 night stay, otherwise Agadir Airport transfers cost €30 per way, Agadir Bus Station or Agadir Hotel transfers cost €15 per way.
Find your perfect surf package in our surf camp and come surfing and discover the country with us.