We will guide you to some of the best Moroccan spots and provide valuable knowledge about the area.
Surf Guiding Package
This package is for surfers that can surf a variety of spots from reefs to points and beach breaks. Our local guides have valuable knowledge of the Moroccan coastline. They know exactly what breaks are working and when. They will guide you to some of the best spots in the area.
This package is also for intermediates surfers that can catch high green waves on their own and surf frontside and backside. We will surf easy reefs, points and beach breaks and provide all the knowledge you need to feel confident to surf most breaks on your own. Focusing on entering and exiting the break, surf etiquette and which peak is the best for your level of surfing.
- Accommodation at the surf camp (7 nights) with healthy daily breakfast
- Packed lunch (with meat, different each day + fruit + cookies + water)
- Daily delicious Moroccan dinner (except Saturdays)
- Daily transport to the best surf spots
- Professional knowledge guides getting you to the best waves for your ability
- Return Agadir Airport or bus station transfers (for minimum 7 night stay)
- Photo album of your best surf moments (optional extra)
- Free WiFi
- Couples are automatically booked in a private double room
Surf Guiding Package*
- 210€ / 3 days
- 350€ / 5days
- 450€ / week
- 650€ / 10 days
- 820€ / 14 days
- Surf Equipment Rental (Board Rental 10€/day, Wetsuit Rental 5€/day)
- Yoga Classes (15€/1session)
- Prices are per person in shared room
550€ p.P. Single Room with private Bath
- Return transport to Agadir Airport or bus station transfers for minimum 7 night stay, otherwise Agadir Airport transfers cost €30 per way, Agadir Bus Station or Agadir Hotel transfers cost €15 per way.
Tamraght has more than 4km (2.5mi) of golden sand beach with several surf spots and amazing waves to learn how to surf. There are more than 10 top surf breaks within 14km from our village. To summarise, the area is the ideal place to practice and show-off your skills.
There is always somewhere to surf, with a NW and SW facing coastline we are blessed with multiple options whatever are the conditions. The summer months (April–October) see small to medium swells with surfing mostly taking place on the beaches and reefs on the more exposed north west coast, this is great time for anyone looking for fun, uncrowded warm water surf.
During the winter months (October–March) the waves that have made Morocco famous come to life and world class surf and leg achingly long rides are a everyday occurrence.
Find your perfect surf package in our surf camp and come surfing and discover the country with us.