How to get here?
Morocco is served by direct flights from the majority of European airports and the UK with flight times to Agadir between 3–4 hours. Travellers travelling from the US or Canada can connect either in Casablanca airport or at a European airport as there are no direct flights to Agadir. From Agadir airport it’s a 50 minute drive southeast along the coast main road.
Agadir–Al Massira Airport is the closest airport to us. It is roughly 45 minutes from the airport to the surf camp by car.You can also fly in to Marrakech, Essaouira, or Casablanca. It is sometimes cheaper to fly to one of these airports as they are larger and have more flight options.
- Marrakech Airport is 3.5 hours transfer to the surf camp by taxi or bus
- Essaouira Airport is 2.5 hours transfer to the surf camp by taxi or bus
- Casablanca Airport is roughly 5 hours via train then connecting bus
Airport transfers by our cars
- Agadir Airport: 30€
- Marrakech Airport: 160€
- Essaouira Airport: 120€
Buses & Trains
- The buses here in Morocco are a great and cheap way to get around. It costs 10€ from Marrakech or Essaouira directly to Agadir main bus station.
- You can book your bus ticket in advance or get your ticket at the bus station.
- There is a connecting Train and Bus combination ticket from Casablanca to Agadir.
Check the local bus websites for up to date ticket prices and timetables.
Find your perfect surf package in our surf camp and come surfing and discover the country with us.